The sun is shining (keep your fingers crossed) and MBA Opening Day is almost here! All the details you need to know about festivities on Saturday, March 3rd, are below. Highlights include:
- Drop off your player at 8:30am at Camino Pablo Elementary in full uniform & sneakers (no cleats)
- Parade starts at 9am sharp! Coffee, doughnuts, announcer’s booth and music will be located near Dickenson & Camino Pablo. Ceremony immediately following parade in the JM gym.
- Moraga’s High School Varsity Baseball team will be under JM Pavilion after the ceremony to sign autographs – bring your sharpies and baseballs to sign!
- MBA & Campolindo will be selling merchandise after the ceremony, so make sure to bring your wallet.
- Loard’s Ice Cream & Canasta Latin Food Truck: 10:35am-3pm serving fresh, authentic Latin food including tacos, nachos, quesadillas, burritos, burrito bowls and more. Stay and eat after the ceremony or come early to your game. Please support the food trucks.
- Rain Contingency: The parade will still happen with light showers but will be canceled with heavy rain. An email will be sent the night before only if the parade is canceled. If parade is canceled, please have your player to JM pavilion by 8:30am. The ceremony will continue inside the JM gym starting at 9am.
- Field/Game Status: Look for an email from MBA after 5pm on Friday to confirm games, but you should assume games are on as scheduled.